Friday 11 May 2012

Teacher Training Videos

This is the Russell's website.
It helps teachers when they are teaching.
The site is called 'TTV' and it is full of videos Russell's other site is information about his work.
Russell introduces us a lot of useful websites and information there.

When I looked at this site, I was very surprised because I didn't know that there are a lot of sites that can be used in teaching English.
They are very interesting:)
And he explains how to use sites efficiently, so it is very easy to understand if you don't know the way of using computers or sites.

I had Russell's classes in the University in first week and second week.
I had a very good time, and I could discover many things there.
In the next post, I'll tell you some sites that I think them useful.

I think it's very interesting thing that we use the Internet in the class.
That's why the site helps students to understand, memorize or practice English.
In addition, it is attractive for students, so it can have them maintain their motivations.

I want to be a teacher who can give students information that they really want to know.
The information may be about the way of learning, foreign cultures or something like that.
Then, I'd like to tell them how to use tools that you have.
So, I will get and learn more information and acknowledge in the UK.I'll do my best!!

Yuri


1 comment:

  1. Yuri, really glad that you like my site. so maybe I will have one or two fans in Japan now because in Japan not many people know about my site.

    ReplyDelete