Monday 14 May 2012

Breaking News English

Hello, I'm Yuri:D
Today, I'd like to introduce a useful website.

That is Breaking News English.
It is very helpful for English learners.
This website takes up some new news and explains in easy English.
Russell told me this website in the class.

There are some good points in it.

First, we can get new information from it.
It gives us current news which it thinks is important and remarkable.
So, we can know the news around the world.

Next, there are mp3 files.
We can also listen to the news.
And by using them, we can do shadowing or some QUIZZES.
I like 'sentence jumble' and 'no letters.'
That's why we can understand the sentence structure and links between phrases or sentences by sentence jumble.
And, by no letters, we can remember the words efficiently, and anyway it is very interesting!!!

This helps you a lot in learning English.
Also, it is very useful in TEACHING English because there are 'PDF Handout' or mp3.
We can use them free
.
Using it, I want to improve my English skill.

Yuri

No comments:

Post a Comment